Thursday, November 27, 2008

OMG!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!
My dreams was so terrible and scary too....i dun want to dream anymore....if i dream SHINEE ^-^ ....but unfortunately NO......HAIZ....these few days i always dreaming about taking my pmr results at school....omg....i dun want la and sumore i scared to face it......WAIT a minute...now i realise that i always say OMG!!!! OMG!!! again...i want to get rid of this dream la...HELP ME!!!!people who view my profile and read my blog please HELP ME!!!! i think no use if i call help from you people cuz this dream is my dream and...........anyway erm nvm la cuz now i dun want to think about it =_= haha!!!! OKOKOKOK now we talk about shinee again....hehe.....OMG!!!!shinee at sm showcase and dance 4 the song 'do it well' and 'run it' from chris brown,i just watch from youtube.....AWESOME they are really DO IT WELL not just do it well but they are really work it hard....NOW i really want to dance like them and these few days i also work hard and watch shinee replay dance from youtube ergg...can't dance like them la and my little sis always judging me...i like huh......and sometimes i dance infront my sis and i ask her 'how many marks you give me' then she say 'ok le' and then she suddenly say 'ok la good la' i dun understand la....hehe anyway i want to learn this dance and maybe next year HARI GURU i will dance shinee replay luu...WHY WHY WHY so many people challenging me at dance ah.....i dun und. la....hahahahaha actually i challenge them 1....hehe.....i want to challenge mi suet at dance and she say YES....oh...i can't wait until HARI GURU la......i want to ask my little taemin to help me but he can't help me cuz he's at korea and me at malaysia which is a boring and outdate country...not modern at all...i wish my next life will born at korea cuz korea so many entertainment and....erm i like it....haiz....thanks 4 reading my profile oo.....haha... i hope you people who like dance erm work it hard and wish you all good luck!!! shinee hwaiting!!!!!!!!!! WAIT a minute did you see up there is tvxq picture right? i should talk about tvxq and not shinee???????? XD...sorry....hehe....

No comments: