Saturday, November 29, 2008

OMG!!!!!! MY Sweet Dream.......hahaha....SO Happy i can dream ONEW!!!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!! HAHAHAHA........It's me again....today you'll people know what happen or not.....oh my god.....I DREAM SHINEE......i think you'll guys will not trust me....but it's true.....i'm really dream shinee yesterday night....i'm so happy.....this is the best dream that i never had...OKOKOK....it starts here....yesterday i was so sad cuz i can't dance like shinee.....then at night i keep on thinking shinee replay dance until so late....i keep on thinking and thinking.........then i fell asleep........NOW i'm in a dream and now guess where i am?? now me at Jusco i know this is very ridiculous but it is true.....i was in a shoe's shop and i have decided to buy a pair of shoe's.....suddenly i realise that i have no money so how to buy the shoe....i really like that shoe....haiz....so i put it back...you know la NO MONEY NO TALK....haha....suddenly i heard people said that Shinee is coming to JUSCO then i said to myself...Shinee is at korea now so i think these will never happen that shinee will come to JUSCO...then i heard a song from the ground floor then i quickly went down and see see.....OMG!!!! i saw Shinee at the stage and they are singing,i can't believe it......after SHINEE sing already then i saw ONEW sitting at one corner and that time is shinee fan meeting so why he's at that corner?? ONLY him was sitting there then i take this opportunity to talk with him lo ^-^ i was so happy that time....then i slowly went there and sat beside him....hehehe....then i said "can i ask you a question" then he said "yes"
....HURRAY!!!!!! that time i was so nervous and my head was nothing,i can't think also that time then i stand up and i want to go....suddenly he pulled me down and he said 'what you want to ask' then i said "nothing" and i stand up again.......then he pulled me down again and he ask the same question........OMG!!!! isn't it romantic that he's hand pull me down??That time i was sitting so close to him......THEN.....THEN.....THEN......he touched my hair and he said again "why your hair cover all over your face?" and he said again "why you'll female fans like to use your hair to cover your face?" my face turn red and i dun know what to say.......haiz....that time i suppose to kiss him cuz we sat so near and i must take this opportunity to kiss him....hahaha....this is my dream and is just a dream too....i know you people who like shinee will not like me cuz i say like that.....hehehe.....COOL DOWN is just a dream......i hope my 1 kiss will give to onew but that time i can't do this cuz so many people at surounding and this dream like true also....i nearly think this is true....but it is not true...haiz...suddenly taemin running to us and onew said "oh taemin,sit here" and taemin said "ok"....then i talked with them and i said erm "you guys know or not that my big sis like key and my little sis like minho and i like taemin...erm i got write all these at my profile" suddenly taemin ran away and onew followed him...haiz ....i should not said all these thing to them.....i'm so fool....nvm la at least onew had touched my hair....OH.......he treated me like a small girl....suddenly i woke up with a smilling face...hahaha......my dream have finish at last...haiz....so sad......people who read my blog i would like to say thank you and i would like to say sorry too 4 my broken english cuz i'm not so good in english and my mom always say that my grammar and vocabulary very weak....so sorry about that.....enjoy reading bye bye!!!!!!!!!

No comments: